Is this a good Hansa Kepi?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is this a good Hansa Kepi?

Guys, I think this cap looks fine except i am not sure about the interior. Usually see the oilcloth liners and this is higher quality, and a large size.

Thanks,

Greg
    Attached Files

more pics
    Attached Files

Comment

Last
      Attached Files

Comment

It looks good to me, Greg, though I have not seen that maker before. But then again, as it says itself, it's "Special Quality!" And I agree!

Br. James

Comment

I don't like it! The interior as been said is totaly different. The stamps also gave me a negative signal. No, I would pass...

Comment

Stamps are definately bogus.

Comment

Could it be by a private maker? That would explain the interior. Just asking as I don't readily look at these things.

Greg

Comment

Originally posted by wewelsburg View Post
                Stamps are definately bogus.
                My question is if you never seen this maker before and it's unusual, How the heck you know they are bogus. Unless youre psychic. IMO if you cant prove for sure your comment then it's not a valid statement. Cheers
                Last edited by aa-mil; 03-09-2011, 12:57 PM.

Comment

Kepi

Fake kepi - just look at post #3. 60+ years old? You'd be lucky if it's 60 minutes old! And that's just for starters. Wool is bogus. Chinstrap is bogus, sweatband is bogus, etc. No need to go on.

Comment

Can you tell what the sides are reinforced with? Is it cardboard inside?
                    Erich
                    Festina lente!

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                    X