SA-Treffen Badge

Hi Guys
    What are your thoughts on this badge ?
    All comments are very much appreciated.

Thanks
    Jan

131.jpg

133.jpg

I don't care for it for a couple reasons, the leaves look like they don't turn up like on originals as well as no clear leaf on the top left near the eagle wing. Also, I see no RZM marking on the reverse. Just not one that I would want.

Comment

I forgot to mention that the leaves on the edges look wrong as well. It just looks rough without the normal detailing you like to see.

Comment

Originally posted by ErichS View Post
        I forgot to mention that the leaves on the edges look wrong as well. It just looks rough without the normal detailing you like to see.
        I agree, also it looks like it may be cast.

Comment

I don´t like this one, but it isn´t the tipical fake. I had seen this issue never before. Could you tell us what kind of hardware is made please?

Comment

Perhaps it is somewhat unfair to submit a photo merge of an original Assmann against the badge presented, however it is a stark reminder about clear detail, irrespective as to whom the manufacturer was.

In my opinion, the badge shown is a cast fake and the "pocking" around the oak leaf wreath is possibly a supporting indicator.

If this badge and as I think is a fake, then I guarantee that over a period of time it will "improve" to include the colour of the composite metal.

Good to see the S over the R !!

Regards,

David
            Attached Files

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
            X