HJ Sporthemd with packaging

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HJ Sporthemd with packaging

Hi, I would like to have your opinions on this brand new (though slightly damaged) HJ Sporthemd with logo. Apparently latest model together with its white paper RzM bandage.

Comes out of old collection, purchased long time ago on Collectors Guild.

Opinions more than welcome as I have never seen this model before together with its paper packaging.

Regards
    Attached Files

HJ Sportshemd

Pics 3 and 4
    Attached Files

Comment

HJ Sportshemd

Pics 5 and 6
      Attached Files

Comment

HJ Sportshemd

Pics 7 and 8
        Attached Files

Comment

Hello excelsior I owned two of of these sport shrits over the years one I sold and the other I kept.They both had the HJ diamond sewed onto the shirt also there was a cloth rzm tag sewed on the the bottom right side of the shirt.From your pics it looks as if your HJ diamond is printed onto the shirt,and I'm not sure about the paper rzm tag,I'v not seen one of that type.Your shirt may be a late war version,I'm just not sure.I hope it not some type of repo.Maybe some other members out there can have some input on this matter also.

Comment

I also like to say that the shirts both had a size tag sewed onto the back of the neck of the shirt one with a red 5 and the other was a red 7 onto a little white size tag.

Comment

I've never seen one with a printed diamond either. I'd be leery of it.
              Erich
              Festina lente!

Comment

not for me sorry, i have owned both the hj and bdm versions and they have allways had a sown on patch never printed , the printed symbol on yours even looks like a modern one

Comment

Exceslsior-It don't sound to good for the sport shirt.You might want to try and get your $ back from the dealer.It can't hurt to try.Hope it will turn out ok for you. Keep us posted on this matter.

Comment

I don't like it either...both the print and the tag.

Comment

I'd hold out for an accepted version with the sewn on insignia personally.

Comment

HJ Sportshemd

First of all, thanks for your opinions!

Having full guarantee on this item and the possibility to return it without reason, I did not had a doubt about its originality.

About the rarity of this item I had no doubt. Very few have been issued at the end of the war, and the Sportshemd with the sewn on logo being more common, then the printed version, I wanted to know if someone could confirm this experienced HJ-collectors opinion.

Apparently item is so rare that no one recognizes it.

I will reconsider keeping this item.

Comment

Originally posted by Excelsior View Post
                          no matter how rare it is there's plenty of people on here who would recognise it if it was good,sounds like a story by the seller to make you believe in it

Comment

Originally posted by Excelsior View Post

I agree; it's so rare that we had to wait until the 21st century for it to be produced.

Erich
                            Festina lente!

Comment

Not for me, i dont belive this printed insignia on this or any hj sports shirt, and the bag im afraid looks really naff, id take everyones opinion here and find an original TR produced item. Sorry but this is my honest opinion. Pete.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                              X