No announcement yet.

Complete SA Hilfswerk Gruppe Nord-West Uniform

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No apology needed. I can only give opinion on the pictures you provide, I am not convinced with the pipings originality, best Sean

Comment

Piping

I agree with these SA experts that the piping looks questionable at best. Post a pic of the ends of the piping where it's frayed the most. Is the red color of the collar piping wrapped around a core? CLOSEUPS OF THIS AREA PLEASE !!

Comment

Sa

Did the EXPERT even notice the lanyard is not worn correctly? (Duh-h) I believe the SA DID wear "Gruppe color" Leader Lanyards for a short period, but EARLY. There was also a short period where they were WHITE.

Comment

I believe the Hilfswerk NW wore russet brown collar tabs and underlay. The pink color didn't appear until 1938, when Austria became part of the Reich.
          Erich
          Festina lente!

Comment

Sa

Agree - I'm not POSITIVE what SA"'Red-Brown" looks like as that color must be pretty rare. Regardless, Erich is correct - whatever it looks like, it AIN'T THIS. This pink is the "Ostmark" pink color, but all SA gruppes that had pink underlay would have BLACK/WHITE piping. Was the underlay changed????

Comment

Yes leaders wore color lanyards,twist colors though I believe,there is one with a set at Oakleaf.If you got this,or the critique from the same guy you got all that other SA junk,dont trust him!

Comment

Shirt

I agree with Wewelsburg that the shirt configuration is likely "junk", but even though I didn't check out everything close but the shirt, some of the parts don't look like junk. I could USE a better belt, myself!!

Comment

The red brown tabs/underlay would have been worn with red/white piping, actually. All of the Austrian groups would have worn red/white.
                  Erich
                  Festina lente!

Comment

Shirt

I agree, Erich, but this shirt has a shoulderboard that's red/white piping with a PINK underlay. There IS no such configuration that I know of like that. That's why I wondered if the underlay was changed to match the tabs.

Comment

Shirt

A collar tab like this, with "NW", indicated Gruppe Staff, but the collar tab should be red. Back to the drawing board.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                      X