AH bruckmann informal fork

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AH bruckmann informal fork

I have recently come across a Informal AH Bruckmann fork. Silver is not really my thing so I have contacted Wittman and Snyder and they offered me around $500.00 for piece. Does this seem to be in the about right?

No, that's not a good price. It's what a dealer would give since they want to make money out of if, which they most likely will if you sell it for 500$.

I believe it could fetch 800-1000$ here on the estand. If you pay 25$ to get an Association Member you could sell it here.

It also depends on the condition of the knife, of course.

Good luck !

EDIT: My mistake, i didn't notice it said informal. The informal one's fetch lower amounts, so you would most likely get 6-750$ for it. Did Charlie offer you money for it, or his mothers soul?
    Last edited by Jon-Olav Holden; 02-08-2011, 02:42 AM.

Comment

The informal pattern is more rare than the formal pattern yet is less desirable to collectors hence the price difference.

Comment

I'd be interested in buying it if the price is right. Feel free to PM me if it's still for sale.

Thanks

Chris

Comment

I bought one of these a few years ago for around $450. I think nowadays they might retail for $750. Nice item & you usually find the informal ones a piece at a time - not readily available in sets like the formal pattern.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
          X