NSKK Marine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NSKK Marine

There has been some interest in the SA marine in recent threads, so I thought I would post a photo of my NSKK Marine Coat for interest (with HJ Marine visor).
    Attached Files

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! wanna sell?????

Comment

Terrific set-up, Wessel. Glad to see you have not sold all your visor caps!
      NEC SOLI CEDIT

Comment

Shoulderboard on this one Wessel?

Comment

Thanks, guys.
          Nerly all my visors have gone in exchange/sale for tunics and Allach...time to move on, I thought!
          That is an interesting comment about the shoulder board. The only reference I can find re NSKK coats (NSKK/NSFK book) shows they should have one board, but mine does not, and nor does it appear to ever have had one. The collar patches seem original to the coat, with the 'K' (or 'M') being replaced, and there is an NSKK label in th inside pocket. Sorry I cannot be more precise as I am not home at the momet so cannot take more photos (or remember whether it is 'K' or'M'!!). I DO remember that the number is for the Rhine area.
          Coats are not my favourite but I did want one example for the collection, and this is it (ah, Forestry as well!)

Comment

I have a feeling with Kreigsmarine and other marine organisations,shoulderboards werent always worn.Sometimes you see a double breasted navy coat with boards,other times no boards,same with coats.considering I believe plenty of Kreigs uniform pieces were used for SA/NSKK marine groups.This was also a practice between the Luftwaffe and the NSFK,Wehrmacht items used for political org.I mean how many SS tunics were made from Heer tunics?many.Another thing that points to this is the use of the Anchor buttons in same Marine orgs.

Comment

Hi Wewelsburg...Did such Kriegsmarine coats then have SA/NSKK RZM labels added to them, or is my coat lilely to be a KM coat with post-war additions?

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
              X