A Political Schiffchen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A Political Schiffchen

Thought I would share this with you. I have had it for about 25 years. I do not believe the eagle to be original, as it is a soft metal (can be bended), although it has nice features. It is marked inside with the manufacture's name and dated 1938.

Hopefully, someone can tell me more about it.
    Attached Files

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Gentleman, your thoughts? What district is it from? Political leaders or low official?

Comment

IMO not an original SA Lagermütze. I don't know whether the political leaders' caps were made this way, but there are differences between the Lagermützen and this cap. Also, it's odd to have a maker's stamping for a cap that should have an RZM label in 1938. I'd like to hear the opinions of others.
            Erich
            Festina lente!

Comment

Originally posted by Erich Benndorff View Post
              IMO not an original SA Lagermütze. I don't know whether the political leaders' caps were made this way, but there are differences between the Lagermützen and this cap. Also, it's odd to have a maker's stamping for a cap that should have an RZM label in 1938. I'd like to hear the opinions of others.
              Erich
              It is stamped 1938, but I am not sure if that's the guy's name or the manufactures name. It looks like his name as its not a manufacture's stamp, but more hand printed. - Kritzler KB- you can see the B is handwritten. You can see the remnants of the RZM tag on the bottom there.

Comment

PL caps look different unless this is an early stylehttp://www.germanmilitaria.com/Political/photos/N051059.html I think teh cap itself may be ok but the insignia very puzzling.The 1938 as well as wording directly above is stampedsee the blue line of teh stamps edge under it?the mans name is written.I dont think teh blue traingle is for orts button would be silver then anyway,I believe teh button came with cap and eagle and triangle added,as the rzm label looks to be teh color of NSDAP labels,.I think its an nsdap PL cap with added SA insignia,possibly.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                X