Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Green NSDAP Armband, Stahlhelm?

Hello All,

I have only heard of green NSDAP armbands, but never seen one until now.

Both the red one and the green one came from the same estate.

The construction of the two are very similar as are the stampings, aging, etc.

What are the opinions? They seem to be stamped with a "Stahlhelm" type of marking. Could these be prior to, or about the time of the Stahlhelm being folded into the SA circa 1934?

Thanks,

Eric
    Attached Files

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

I have had a couple PMs confirming that the armbands are Der stahlhelmbund armbands per the stamps, and are likely from the 1933-1934 period when the Stahlhelm was being folded into the SA.

I assume there are some rules and protocol about copying those messages directly into the thread, and would not do so, anyway, as I respect the privacy of those individuals who reached out. I would ask that they (or anyone else) might take a moment to comment publicly, as I am sure it will benefit the larger community.

Thank you,

Eric

Comment

Has anybody got any ideas on what the numbers are for?

Comment

I guess the numbers are a unit mark? I have seen them on Org. Todt and luftschutz armbands as well....

Comment

good

hi Kyles .This has turned out to be imo a good debate,well i for didnt like it at all from the start.
              I think this green and grey may be the same colour possibly (diffrent type of ink in diffrent stages of fade ) poss over washing or light dammage ( sun light )
              If you look at the Old Third Reich depo there is also a grey one with the same bevo as shown.
              There is an explanation of this being for the 2nd reserve of the SA .
              Cant remember it all .not sure of the truth of it all but those bevos are nice to see.
              I like this site keep an open mind and you will get to learn a lot.

Comment

Originally posted by ironfist View Post
                hi Kyles .This has turned out to be imo a good debate,well i for didnt like it at all from the start.
                I think this green and grey may be the same colour possibly (diffrent type of ink in diffrent stages of fade ) poss over washing or light dammage ( sun light )
                If you look at the Old Third Reich depo there is also a grey one with the same bevo as shown.
                There is an explanation of this being for the 2nd reserve of the SA .
                Cant remember it all .not sure of the truth of it all but those bevos are nice to see.
                I like this site keep an open mind and you will get to learn a lot.
                I love finding weird stuff out like this. Also, here is another BeVo one....

Not sure on originality on this one but it stands a chance.....
                http://www.auctionzip.com/Full-Image/1854666/fp314.cgi

Comment

Hey there ! I have Also one in my collektion from Harzgau my number is 891

Comment

Comment

Once again, very nice!

Comment

If I find one you get it

Comment

Originally posted by Masch19 View Post
                          If I find one you get it
                          Thanks Masch!

Comment

Better Details

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,722 at 03:33 AM on Today.

Working...
                            X