Cloth HJ RZM Tag - Legit?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cloth HJ RZM Tag - Legit?

I have never seen one of these before. Owner says it's on cloth. Legit or fantasy item?
    Attached Files

I would say fake for a very simple reason.

Question....Why would a mint untouched, uncut and unused tag have a serial number on it?

Answer.....It wouldnt.

Comment

Agree--it's IMO fake. Also wrong with it--it's a paper type tag that shouldn't be printed on cloth, the serial number is too short and is the wrong 'font', the asterisk is missing, and I'm not sure that there was ever a Z series.
      Erich
      Festina lente!

Comment

Thanks for the input. It will be interesting to see if these start turning up.

If it were me, I would be faking the SS headgear tags on cloth - would make those $50 Chinese fake Allgemeine Visors look a lot snappier.

Comment

There's plenty of fake SS tags, cloth and paper. I agree this tag shown is not like any cloth HJ tag I've ever seen, in hand or in reference books.

Comment

Originally posted by checkit View Post
            Thanks for the input. It will be interesting to see if these start turning up.

If it were me, I would be faking the SS headgear tags on cloth - would make those $50 Chinese fake Allgemeine Visors look a lot snappier.
            Thats not very nice.

Comment

Tag

Yeah - How dare you insult fine Chinese-made Allgemeine SS products? They're doing the best they can. That's RACISM - straight up!!! And that makes me and my whole family VERY SAD !!

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
              X