1933 Parteitag

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1933 Parteitag

A pewter plate approx 7" diameter with a hanger on the reverse. The plate reflects the Nurnberg city sheild over the Swaz surrouned by the words" Nurnberg Reichs Parteitag anno 1933". The maker mark of A.M is in the lower bottom corner. Also reflected is the 1933 Parteitag tinnie.

Horst
    Attached Files

Very nice Horst and it's the first one that I have seen. I have the version with all the Political formations and city scene.

Comment

Thanks Erich, I also have the other pewter plate with party emblems plus the one reflected. These were probably souvenirs from the rallys but they do make nice display items.

Horst

Comment

Originally posted by gauost View Post
        Thanks Erich, I also have the other pewter plate with party emblems plus the one reflected. These were probably souvenirs from the rallys but they do make nice display items.

Horst
        Yes they were souvenirs along with the pennants.

Comment

here's a couple of my plaques.
          Attached Files

Comment

pewter plate
            Attached Files

Comment

Nice Erich , I have that plate and that profile plaque only mine reads to a Luftwaffen soldier.
              Have these rally books which are great only have these two, lots of pictures in the back.

Horst
              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by gauost View Post
                Nice Erich , I have that plate and that profile plaque only mine reads to a Luftwaffen soldier.
                Have these rally books which are great only have these two, lots of pictures in the back.

Horst
                I have the 1935 edition with the blue cover. Here's one more little souvenir from the 35 rally.
                Attached Files

Comment

And my favorite souvenir from the 29 rally.
                  Attached Files

Comment

Fantastic stuff guys. thanks for showing them!!!

Jim

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                    X