SA Tab

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SA Tab

Heres one I just picked up at Pomona I know its 100% but can not properly Id which sa group...
    Attached Files

Here are more picture without flash.
    Attached Files

Comment

Three more tabs for you guys too enjoy
      Attached Files

Comment

"R" tab

I believe it's for a Leader in SA Reserve I. I know they wore a Gothic "R". SA-Reserve II wore grey tabs, I believe, but I don't know about SA I.

Comment

Tabs

Gorgeous tabs, by the way!!

Comment

Thank you!!!
            Information really helps

Comment

"R" Tab

Concerning the blue tab with the gold "R" - What actual color is the tab? It looks quite dark to be "Light Blue" for Bayerische-Ostmark, so maybe it's Hansa if it's darker. The SA- Reserve I merged with regular SA Reserve units in Jan. 1934, and from then on wore regulation SA uniforms. According to Angolia, Leaders of SA I wore a LARGE Gothic "R" on the right collar tab in front of the Brigade or Standarte number. Why there is no number on this tab is a mystery to me. NOTE: SA-RESERVE I WORE STAHLHELM UNIFORMS WITH SA INSIGNIA. I am unable to find ANY photos of this "R" collar tab device anywhere, so probably pretty rare. As I said earlier, SA-Reserve II wore grey collar tabs. If my theory is correct, the tab SHOULD date to late 1933?? All points bulletin!! Calling Erich !!! PS: The brown Jager tab looks GREAT with the green stitching!!! I have a Westmark tab that looks to have original machine stitching also.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
              X