NSFK Medal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NSFK Medal

Can you help identify these silver and bronze awards?
    Are they for flight competition or physical competition? I know there were many sports competitions, but these belong to an NSFK oberleutant who was originally a police officer in Thuringer area.

In 6 years of searching the net only, I have never found an example of them, anywhere. Are they rare?

Rare

Originally posted by ObltKG4 View Post
    Can you help identify these silver and bronze awards?
    Are they for flight competition or physical competition? I know there were many sports competitions, but these belong to an NSFK oberleutant who was originally a police officer in Thuringer area.

In 6 years of searching the net only, I have never found an example of them, anywhere. Are they rare?

O Yeah. Rare. At this point nearly unique. There was a huge movement to improve physical conditioning and competition at this time. Every wide spot in the road jumped on this. There is an endless but load of this kind of stuff out there. Not this one exactly but this kind of stuff. Rather like like all the shooting awards. Never ending. All more or less unique. No collectors of this kind of stuff and little value. Maybe some room for growth. Lots of design and construction value in them. Doug

Comment

Just the know variety of sports awards proves the wealth of out there. I have not ever some across another of these in my years so know they are rare to some degree. It would be niche collector at best looking for it.

That they are 1933 era makes them more difficult to come across and likely only in an estate or family collection these days.

Thanks for your comments.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
      X