Einwandererzentralstelle Dienstbuch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dienstbuch for SD-Sturmmann. The EWZ was part of the plan for settling the East.
    It was part of the Reichssicherheitshauptamt and determined who had the right to be given land siezed in the East, who had the right to settle in the East through ancestral ties and who living in the East would be removed. The EWZ worked closely with the Rasse u. Siedlungshauptamt to establish racial purity. The central office was located in Litzmannstadt and the EWN (satellite office) was located in Berlin. I have seen only one other issued to a female secretary.
    Attached Files

Remaining pages.
    Attached Files

Comment

Very nice! Thanks for sharing

Comment

Michal,
        I think I saw the one for the secretary also. Did this then, proceed the Kommandobuch or did it have a differnt use?
        Jeff

Comment

Jeff,

I may be completely wrong but I thought the SD Kommandbuecher were specific to the Soviet Union and Baltic states.

Comment

Ooohh Michal, you tease

Comment

I have one for a secretary though it lacks her signature. It is identical to the man's above. She was posted to a number of cities including Berlin, Posen, L'stadt and Paris. It began in 1939 and ended in 1941 like the above example. My Kommandobuch shows service only in Russia, but seemed to begin where the EWZ Dienstbuch left off time wise. Does anyone have a Dienstbuch dated later in the war?

Comment

Michal,
                You are probably right. The Kommandobuchs I've seen are all for Sonderkommando Rußland. Since the Volksmittelstelle was involved with many Volksdeutscher movements, anything is possible.
                Jeff

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                X