Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ministey of Foreign Affairs regalia and some questions

Hi everybody.

I've read that the emblems from 114 to 119 belong to Department of Foreign Affairs' diplomatic personel, and the emblems from 120 to 124 belong to the Corp of Governmental Officials.

Nevertheless, I have read too that these emblems (the stars) belong also to the Corp of Governmental Officials.

My questions are:

- The first serie 114-124, are both diplomatic emblems? Or only 114-129 are diplomatic (Ribbentrop's Department) and 119-124 are governmental emblems (of the rest of departments as Justice, Internal Affairs, Health or Education)

- The second sheet (the 4, 3, 2 and 1 stars), what type of emblems are exactly? To what personnel did they concerned?

Thanks for your help.

hi,

try to get a copy of this book-----> it will explain all you need to know
    it helped me put my frame together

Comment

I'll try to get it whem I get money (it's expensive for my economy).

You have a nice collection. So, the golden emblems belong to Affairs Department, and the silver emblem to the rest of Departments, or all were used by the different Departments?

I've see photos of Hans Frank with two different emblems. Why? What was the emblem for General Governor of Poland?

Josef Terboven also shows a four-stars horseshoe as Reichkommisar of Norway (but I never saw it on Seyss-Inquart or Werner Best), and Dr. Otto Meissner too. So I'm a little missed with the diplomatic and political uniforms and emblems.

Could you explain me for what political functions are the emblems of your collection?

Thanks.

Comment

Code:
        You have a nice collection
        its the closest i will get to the real thing.its all fake.
        i used the book "in service of the reich" to get the templates,plus its a very informative read...please see this thread for further information...and read it from start to finish..

http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...x3cut3d&page=5

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
        X