Opinions on problem with deal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Opinions on problem with deal

Hi guys sold a Tinnie an NSFK tinnie below and a framed photo both 100% real as you can see its a legitimate documented nsfk tinnie.They were sold to JURGEN E by me so a photo of nsfk aircraft ,a NSFK tinnie from German War Booty all for 80$ .Now I included a 5$ frame with it,I packaged the frame in HEAVY bubble wrap.Well teh frame broke unfortunately but photo and tinnie are fine,and he demands ALL of his money back.I said its a 5$ modern frame and will send you an EXACT same one of refund teh money on teh frame.This was not good enough,he went on and on saying Ive never had anything broken in the mail. Again how do i know HE didnt drop it?
    So now he says the tinnie is bad!! after i told him id replace the frame to further try to get his money back,is this childish or what? Actually estand rules state it has to be in same condition to give a refund at all,its just the principle.He for some reason wants his money back teh reason I cant fathom,teh items are fine teh frame is cheap shouldnt it be fair to just return him money for the frame or replace it?Am I being unfair to think so?Seems like hes digging,all teh sudden teh tinnie is bad?hes grasping at straws here dont ya think?Again I have no problem refunding teh money but I want to know if Im in teh right here regardless.Ive gone through Mods and he sees my point,BUT I got a violation from another without stating my case to him at all!!Here is teh link to teh sale isnt this tinnie legit???
    http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...k+tinnie+photo
    [IMG][/IMG]
    Last edited by wewelsburg; 08-22-2010, 06:11 PM.

E stand rules say you get 7 days to return if not happy for whatever reason. But yes in the same condition. So I suggest the buyer replaces the cheap modern and easy to find frame and returns eveything for a refund.

Comment

Its settled another member wants items.

Comment

I Don't ever try and send a glass frame through the mail...as it costs more than just buying one on the other end , always send the medals instead. (unless its a small reiker less than 5"x6" in size

Comment

it was!

Comment

I once got grief for charging someone $5.00 for packing materials for an enamel badge..after giving him free shipping!

There is no satisfying some people..

That said, no glass through the post is best

Comment

SO TRUE!!!no satisfying some...

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
              X