Where are real Hitler uniform?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where are real Hitler uniform?

I would like to know who have take the uniform,cap, of Hitler at the end of the war?And for all the rest of leader of Third Rich like Himmler,or Goering.
    Thanks for answer

I just watched the YouTube video from the Branson Missouri Military Museum,
    and they had Hitler's dogtag.
    I was thinking West Point had some of Goerings items.

Comment

Originally posted by ricflair View Post
      I would like to know who have take the uniform,cap, of Hitler at the end of the war?And for all the rest of leader of Third Rich like Himmler,or Goering.
      Thanks for answer
      2 uniforms of Hitler are in Moscow, in KGB-archieve

Comment

And at least two brownshirts are in the collection of Americans.

Regards, Wim
        Freedom is not for Free

Comment

Hitlers shirts and hats

If you go to Wolfe and Hardins web site, you can see some examples of their uniforms and hats. Smitty

Comment

Bob Coleman one of our top collectors here has a tan tunic of his,and a great story on how it was acquired from a little old lady in ny,through an unknowing dealer for 500$!!!Ill let him emphasize.

Comment

Originally posted by Theo Cuypers View Post
              And at least two brownshirts are in the collection of Americans.

Regards, Wim
              Wolfe owns Hitlers brown shirt, visor, Blood Order and one of his Gold Party Badges, that were taken from Hitlers Munich appartment by a US Vet. Shea also owns one of his brown shirts as well.

Comment

Snyder owns and sells Eva's panties,apparently

Comment

Originally posted by wewelsburg View Post
                  Bob Coleman one of our top collectors here has a tan tunic of his,and a great story on how it was acquired from a little old lady in ny,through an unknowing dealer for 500$!!!Ill let him emphasize.
                  I even believe it was less than 500$

Comment

Originally posted by Jon Fish View Post
                    Snyder owns and sells Eva's panties,apparently
                    Nice one Jon.
                    brought a smile to a tiring day.

Comment

If i knew i wouldn't say , to respect the owners anonymity, as that is too personal and would be a breach of trust, only top long time collectors could adhere to..(as they don't need to show off and can keep their mouths shut)

What i always wanted to know was where that grey beaver hat went he wears in some of the movies on the terrace. I might have one of his shoulder eagles, as i got a gold eagle in Chicago as a kid in 63 or 4, and it doesn't appear to look like the typical generals eagle.

I would say he took most of his stuff with him when he escaped in the sub after flying to Kiel , as his briefcase was found with all his personal ID there, and papers in that case when the Americans entered the pens. People do forget things when in a hurry.

Hitler has countless different coats uniforms , dress uniforms, and such, so i would say they were either destroyed by Odessa, or burnt , or buried at Hitlers orders . Possibly when he realized he was gong to have to split quick.

I'm sure he had duplicates of all his medals,and that's what i think collectors have in their hands , but took the originals he got with him when he went to Switzerland in those special 2 U boats that turned up in S. America 6 months after the war ....before going to Pennsylvania to die in obscurity right under our noses.

Comment

A collector in Oslo ownes Hitlers visor.

DeMil

Comment

Originally posted by DeMil View Post
                          A collector in Oslo ownes Hitlers visor.

DeMil
                          ↲And Dr. Goebbels's brown uniform. I would walk through fire for it.

Comment

The Russian archives have four A.H. tunics and two visor hats. They have 3 four pocket tunics, including a white one and one double brested one. The visor hats are in a sorry state of preservation since they are stored in a briefcase with two of the tunics.

There are several tunics of Goering in private collections and museum, but since they guy was a freak of clothing and medals...his are the more 'common' in the top end market.

Of H.Himmler there only one to be known to survived, the white tunic shown in M.Beaver exelent tree volume reference books on the SS uniforms.

I must add that probably the Russian army museum/archives have the most extensive collection of A.H. and probably some of Goebbles from the bunker and Berlin area. These artifacs could also include the LAH Deutschland Erwache finial and pole with dedication rings and the A.H. personal/LAH cloth flag among many,many,many things we will never know about!!

There was in private collector hands a A.H. field grey tunic in the USA, which was given with a full briefcase of hitler belonging to an US Army inteligence officer by E.Kempa.

Comment

A.H. & LSSAH USA tour ???

Originally posted by Federico Perez View Post
                              ...Russian army museum/archives have the most extensive
                              collection of A.H. ...These artifacs could also include the LAH
                              Deutschland Erwache finial and pole with dedication rings and
                              the A.H. personal/LAH cloth flag...
                              FP:
                              A.H. uniform and LSSAH DE like standard toured the USA
                              some years ago now - it was a superb display to see.
                              Attached Files
                              Last edited by oldflagswanted; 08-16-2010, 11:19 PM.
                              sigpic
                              .......^^^ .................... some of my collection ...................... ^^^...

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 2 users online. 0 members and 2 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                              X