Swastikas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Swastikas

guys could you please tell if those swastikas are some special puropses swastikas or ... I really don't know what .
    The back is made of cardboard and front is aluminium. Has traces of something to stick it or something like that.
    Attached Files

Originally posted by anmarlodz View Post
    guys could you please tell if those swastikas are some special puropses swastikas or ... I really don't know what .
    The back is made of cardboard and front is aluminium. Has traces of something to stick it or something like that.
    What size are these ?

Wild guess only: For airplane tail fins !

Comment

Originally posted by der-hase-fee View Post
      What size are these ?

Wild guess only: For airplane tail fins !

24cm X 24 cm

Comment

These were part of a set of wreath and swastika that were available for interior and exterior decorations for holidays and special occasions. They were available in a smaller size 1 piece wreath and swastika set, and larger sizes where the wreath was made in 4 to 6 pieces and the swastika was a separate piece. There were numerous pressed cardboard designs available for patriotic displays--of various styled eagles, slogans, oak leaves, and so on.
        Erich
        Festina lente!

Comment

Thank you very much guys for your help. What would be value of those swastikas ? I going to sell one and other put to my collection.
          Last edited by anmarlodz; 07-23-2010, 04:36 AM.

Comment

I agree with Erich. They would probably be used for decorative purposes.

Mil

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
            X