Nazi veteran organization eagle?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nazi veteran organization eagle?

Hi there I took some pictures of this breast eagle that was belonged to Nazi war veterans organiztion for you to look at. I am not sure what exactly is the name of this Nazi war veteran organization this breast eagle came from. I also wanted to know whether this breast eagle is real or repro. I got this breast eagle few years ago. Thanks!
    Attached Files

Close up picture of this eagle

Detailed close up picture of this eagle
    Attached Files

Comment

Close up picture of its markings inside the iron cross area of this eagle.
      Attached Files

Comment

This type of eagle was worn by the Kyffhäuserbund Veterans group during the third reich era.

The Kyffhäuserbund still exists today, but is more of a shooting sports group these days as opposed to a Veterans group.

Comment

Breast eagle of NS-Reichskriegerbund. Not Kyffhäuser.

Regards,

Peter

Comment

Originally posted by peterm View Post
            Breast eagle of NS-Reichskriegerbund. Not Kyffhäuser.

Regards,

Peter
            Yes, and it is original

Comment

Peter and Jon-Olav, Thanks much for IDing and authenticating my Nazi war veteran organization breast eagle!!!! I am very grateful for your valuable help! By the way Is this number 2 on this breast eagle is that of well-known German medal manfacturer Juncker? Is this correct??? I am very lucky to have all 3 Nazi items in my collection authenticated in last 2 days on this forum. Thanks fellow collectors!!!

Comment

The insignia is a good one. they come in two sizes - a large pinback and a smaller variant. There is also a lesser seen Marine NS-Reichskriegerbund type.

Comment

I do not believe the 2 refers to Junckers; it may be a designation for something else. I have had one with a 3 in the exact same position.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                  X