No announcement yet.

Bob Coleman

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wishing Bob a speedy recovery AND a Very Happy Birthday!

Comment

Bob,
      A very happy birthday to you, and I hope you're able to be up and about soon if not sooner!
      All the best,
      Erich
      Festina lente!

Comment

Bob Coleman, I wish you a speedy recovery from your recent hospital stay and your own birthday! Thank you for showing your awesome pictures of Martin Borman's white Gauleiter tunic ,Hitler's brown tunic and other well-known NSDAP leaders' uniforms!!!

Comment

Any good news? Any updates on Bob's recovery?
          He has not posted since July....

Comment

Originally posted by NickG View Post
            Any good news? Any updates on Bob's recovery?
            He has not posted since July....
            Many of you who know me are aware of the fact that I have two artificial knees which are the results of much physical abuse in my younger years from athletics.
            In Mid-May, it was determined that I had gotten an infection in the left knee and it was removed. I was in the hospital for over two months receiving antibiotic IV's twice a day. It was determined that the medication had not killed all of the infection which resulted in a second surgery on August 2nd grinding my femur to attempt to get rid of the bacteria. This treatment nearly killed me. I was then relegated back to the hospital for more IV treatment. As of yesterday, I was informed that cultures taken from the leg came back negative for infection and I can have a new knee finally. I will hopefully be rehabbed by Christmas and able to attend the SOS again. It has been a challenging year but I survived. At least I am home!
            Bob

Comment

good to know,my best wishes

Comment

We will all think good thoughts for your speedy recovery. I'm starting to notice that there is a small percentage of replacements that need redone. I don't know you, but i'm glad you are doing better regardless, and hope this time, you're good for another 25 years.

Comment

Bob, Great to hear that the infection was killed at the second attempt!!

I wish you a speedy recovery, see you at SOS 2011.

Comment

Bob, Welcome back home. Its great to have you back on the forum.
                    Have a very good weekend!

Cheers,
                    Mil

Comment

Hi Bob,
                      great to see the year is turning now for better for you. I wish you all the best and strength to get well soon. see you next year at the SOS!
                      All the best from Germany
                      Dirk
                      ( from the town of Robert Wagner )

Comment

Bob,
                        Be careful, my RA doctor had that happen to her (ex-army doctor).
                        Jeff

Comment

Best wishes for the op and a speedy recovery Bob. See you at the SOS.

Comment

Same here, Bob--looking forward to seeing you up and at 'em at the SOS!
                            NEC SOLI CEDIT

Comment

Best wishes and a quick recovery Bob
                              Straßburger / When in doubt do without...
                              - Looking for : SS TK «Oberbayern» flatwire CT.

Comment

Great to hear from you yesterday Bob, you are missed here ay the MAX show.
                                https://www.nsdapuniforms.com

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                                X