High Youth Leader's Gold Sports Badge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

High Youth Leader's Gold Sports Badge

Just picked up this A type HJ Leaders Gold Sports badge, just wanted to show her off =p

Hello, very nice award, I have one with number 13853. I think ours in this range would have been the last year of the competition. These are one of my favorites, Michael

Comment

these are the best looking hitlerjugend awards.... Congrats on a very fine piece !

Comment

Very nice example of this award,now you have to find the mini that goes with it

Comment

Textbook in every way !

Regards, Wim
          Freedom is not for Free

Comment

that sure is a sweet looking award! congrats

Comment

My favourite HJ badge and you have a lovely one there ! Congrats

Nick

Comment

Originally posted by Stickgrenade View Post
                My favourite HJ badge and you have a lovely one there ! Congrats

Nick
                nick i am surprised you have not bought garrys one for your top shelf award collection!

Comment

Originally posted by Ewan S View Post
                  nick i am surprised you have not bought garrys one for your top shelf award collection!
                  I have been tempted mate believe me

Nick

Comment

Just a quick one on the Type A, Type B thing. There was no 'Type A' Golden Leader badge. The competition was divided into two age classes but the badge was the same item for all successful leaders. Class A was the age band 18 to 32 and Class B was the 33 and older age group. I suspect that this and the fact that the replacement badges are marked with a B started the confusion.

Same situation with the HJ achievement badges where the myth still persists that there were A, B (and C!) badges i.e. that serial-numbered badges were marked with an A, B or C where actually the classification was related purely to the respective age groups:

A: boys aged 15 (Eisen)
                    B: boys aged 16 (bronze)
                    C: boys aged 17+ (silver)
                    Last edited by Garry M.; 05-31-2010, 01:20 PM. Reason: spelling

Comment

Thanks for the information garry. I was wondering about that.

And for the mini omg lol I doubt I'll ever find one =p

Ya know this hitler youth stuff is very addicting, started with a few shoulder board and now its in full out aquire mode.

Comment

it does get under your skin a bit lol
                        Attached Files

Comment

Nice examples Stu

Nick

Comment

Here is a nice set for sale at: http://www.military-antiques-stockholm.com/ I dunno if the price is good or bad, but a nice set
                            Attached Files

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                            X