X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jabnus View Post
    This one is really bad.
    I do appreciate your posted official period docs about an outstanding period SS cultural item - the Erbhof sign.

In regards to SS Gahr pieces I bet you can still develope and upgrade your serious interest to expert knowledge.

Comment

Originally posted by Thälmannpionier View Post
      Hi Gaston,,

this one here looks way better than the first example I linked but still not sure if this is a perfectly jewelers craftsmans work?!...
      Your silly rant aside: Original Gahr brooches were NEVER made of 925 silver.

Comment

Hi Andreas,

Yes that's the one i was thinking about. It looks much better made but i don't think it is original. Im quite surprised HH keeps selling these for so much money to unsuspecting buyers.

best regards,
        Gaston

Comment

Originally posted by Thorsten B. View Post
          I do appreciate your posted official period docs about an outstanding period SS cultural item - the Erbhof sign.

In regards to SS Gahr pieces I bet you can still develope and upgrade your serious interest to expert knowledge.

This has got to be the biggest untrue statement you have made in this topic (hmmz wait...)...

Since when were FARMERS with an old family house SS members of even related to the SS?

With regards to your second (again!) provoking remark: i have never claimed to be an expert nor do i have the intention to be ever called like that. I like history and factual evidence just like most members here. This is niot about developing expert status, the WAF is for everyone to benefit and learn from history and the objects we find interesting. Making all these false remarks like farmers are SS-men is what is making the hobby such a big mess.

You can make these sneaky remarks towards me (and others in this loooong topic!) to look like an all knowing person yourself, but it's actually pretty sad to see what you do to yourself.

Comment

Your silly rant aside: Original Gahr brooches were NEVER made of 925 silver.

what silly rant?

You mean this little FACTUAL line?

like on this badge or the one Thorsten keeps spamming this Thread with
            After being asked for 25 pages for better pictures you purposely spammed this topic with 4 terrible pictures. I would not call that a silly rant but a fact. Don't try to put yourself in the victimrole again Thorsten.

Comment

This has got to be the biggest untrue statement you have made in this topic (hmmz wait...)...

Since when were FARMERS with an old family house SS members of even related to the SS?
              By this demonstrated "logic" of yours all period buyers of Allach pieces would have to be SS members or at least related to the SS as well...

Which they were not, of course.

BUT - whether you like it or not:

The Reichsnährstand was an official state department strictly under controll of the SS.

And yes: by being a farmer AND an official member of the Reichsnährstand these farmers indeed were related to the SS - that is correct.

Comment

Don't try this reverse logic please, it is obvious you try to talk yourself out of it again.

by being a farmer AND an official member of the Reichsnährstand these farmers indeed were related to the SS - that is correct.

This is not correct. You even say it yourself:

all period buyers of Allach pieces would have to be SS members or at least related to the SS as well
                Just like not every buyer of Allach pieces were SS men, the farmers with an Erbhof sign were also not from the SS. This is totally unrelated. Following your reasoning every cultural item in Germany from all history before 1945 was an SS item

PLEASE PROOF ANY WRITTEN EVIDENCE OF THE REICHSNÄHRSTAND BEING A SUBORGANISATION OF THE SS.

You have been asked this many times before and all you can come up with is the ss family book which does not show this at all.

Comment

i just realize we are again conveniently for you a page further, since you respond to about every post im sure you have seen post #3168? Please respeond to these questions. Or you think us again not worthy to reply like you always demand from others?

Since you use other people's pictures all the time you sure wouldn't mind if someone enlarged one of yours?

- What kind of hinge is at encircled area "1"?

- What is that big ugly spot in encircled area "2"? Im sure original Gahr items had no such bad spots.

Again, this is only an attempt to learn more regarding Gahr brooches. The whole community can benefit from this.

Comment

Really? This is your answer? Asking from others to behave like a gentleman?

Here's another attempt to get this topic going again. After reading Thorstens asocial downlooking last comment i grabbed a few of my brooches for a quick picture. It would be nice if we got a few pages with original and unquestionable items to look at for a change.

Best regards to all collectors who follow this topic and like original cultural items.

Gaston
                    Attached Files

Comment

Here's another attempt to get this topic going again. After reading Thorstens asocial downlooking last comment i grabbed a few of my brooches for a quick picture. It would be nice if we got a few pages with original and unquestionable items to look at for a change.

Best regards to all collectors who follow this topic and like original cultural items.

Gaston
                      Great collection of pins that can be backed up with hard evidence.
                      Last edited by Minnesinger; 01-29-2013, 11:09 AM.

Comment

And for the record - The Reichsnährstand was a subdivision of Reichsamt für Agrarpolitik, and that was not SS. It's ämter was:

Personal und Organisation - Agrarpolitischer Apparat
                        Agrarwirtschaft
                        Presse und Werbung
                        Bauernkultur
                        Blutsfragen des deutschen Bauerntums
                        Bauernschulung
                        bäuerlische Siedlung
                        Bauernrecht
                        Landarbeiterfragen

They were to do the agricultural biddings of the NSDAP in accordance with what Hitler said.

Oh, and unlike someone who is just full of himself I can easily back up my statement. Just look in a Organisationsbuch of the nazi-party.

Comment

The Reichsnährstand was via the key figure Richard Walther Darré strictly in the hands of Himmler´s SS - his personal AND ideological friend.

The fact that Darré´s boss was Hitler is no argument - even Himmler´s boss was Hitler.

Deal with it.
                          Last edited by Thorsten B.; 01-29-2013, 12:35 PM.

Comment

connection to HH is allready noted

Hi Andreas,

Yes that's the one i was thinking about. It looks much better made but i don't think it is original. Im quite surprised HH keeps selling these for so much money to unsuspecting buyers.

best regards,
                            Gaston
                            It has been noted in the past on this thread but
                            This may be a good time to remind everyone that Thorston has some interesting type of relationship with HH( Hermann Historica) a few years ago He started to sneakily add in his posts that HH auctions were coming soon, and we should all be excited.
                            Then he started to demand his questionable plates, or furniture, or rugs, or whatever were proven to be authentic because HH had been selling them.

It appears as if Thorston may have some vested interest in HH.
                            could it be the same vested interest in pushing shabby copies of Gahr items?
                            Last edited by Michael Fay; 01-29-2013, 02:34 PM.

Comment

The Reichsnährstand was via the key figure Richard Walther Darré strictly in the hands of Himmler´s SS - his personal AND ideological friend.

The fact that Darré´s boss was Hitler is no argument - even Himmler´s boss was Hitler.

Deal with it.
                              Wow! So departments like foreign affairs, finance, health and education was SS operations? I mean Heß was the key figure in all of those during the time as Reichsminister and he was also an SS-Obergruppenführer. And was Heß Himmlers boss when/if acting as Stellvertreter des Führers even if Himmler outranked him in the SS? Or would that just make all of NSDAP and Germany into an SS operation?

Comment

Deal with it.
                                Again: You have never given any historical evidence to prove SS ownership of Darre ETC.

You dont quote a single historian, and you dont cite a single Third Reich document.
                                All you do is assert we must believe...

Poor guy,
                                it was so much easier for you when it was only little me eternally calling you to justice with a few others who always got burned out .
                                Now so many people are also calling out your lies
                                You must be beside yourself with wrath and self pity.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 127 users online. 0 members and 127 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                                X