Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Diplomatic insignia SOS!

Help!
    Is it needed help in the diplomatic signs of distinction, who do they belong to on the name of positions and payment ?
    Thank you!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...7/PICT1611.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...T1881-Copy.jpg

I would steer clear of these my friend. These were (I believe) offered to me once & there was an interesting amount of data that popped up.

Look here: http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...houlder+boards

(They are pretty though aren't they!)
    Attached Files

Comment

Comment

Hi Julian,

Do you suppose he's continued to make these (through your embroiderer) & is selling them in the east now or do you think he's still trying to unload the 'originals' that he had made.

Certainly Empire pulled the set when they became aware. I wonder if this is the same set or yet another coming from out of the woodwork.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick C View Post
          Hi Julian,

Do you suppose he's continued to make these (through your embroiderer) & is selling them in the east now or do you think he's still trying to unload the 'originals' that he had made.

Certainly Empire pulled the set when they became aware. I wonder if this is the same set or yet another coming from out of the woodwork.

My name is Konstantin.
          I am a beginner on put. Want to understand in system insignia diplomat and state serving 3 Reich, ask the help!

Comment

Konstantin,

I just ordered Angolia's book on the subject so I haven't a photo of the rank 'system' denoting the positions or pay grade of the sleeve insignia in question. Perhaps Julian may have it.

If no one's posted an image or breakdown in the next few days, I will when the book arrives (presupposing it breaks out images of the sleeve insignia).

Sorry I can't be of more assistance today other than to tell you the pieces you posted were created post war.

All the best,

Rick C.

Comment

Konstantin,

I just ordered Angolia's book on the subject so I haven't a photo of the rank 'system' denoting the positions or pay grade of the sleeve insignia in question. Perhaps Julian may have it.

If no one's posted an image or breakdown in the next few days, I will when the book arrives (presupposing it breaks out images of the sleeve insignia).

Sorry I can't be of more assistance today other than to tell you the pieces you posted were created post war.

All the best,

Rick C.
              Rick C.!
              Thank you for answer.When will be beside You book, can I reckon for Your pomoschi. Forgive for my english.
              s Respect, Konstantin

Comment

Originally posted by warta View Post
                When will be beside You book, can I reckon for Your pomoschi. Forgive for my english.
                Konstantin,

I've not a clue what you were trying to say!

That said, your english isn't much worse than some of the natives here (in certain areas of the country) so don't let it concern you at all.

Some photos are below. First, the shoulderboards were featured in the book. Apparently from pre 1940 gala formal/evening wear. Second the sleeve insignia is the "horseshoe form wreath" (page 88) for Group II.

From my cursory review of the chapter & these images, "no stars were (supposed to be) incorporated into the insigne"
                Attached Files

Comment

Sleeve insignia - use of the stars in the example you showed (according to Angolia) means whoever designed & had your example made, screwed the pooch. Screwed up.

Hope this helps. If not, shoot me an email & we'll figure out what you might need.
                  Attached Files

Comment

Sleeve insignia - use of the stars in the example you showed (according to Angolia) means whoever designed & had your example made, screwed the pooch. Screwed up.

Hope this helps. If not, shoot me an email & we'll figure out what you might need.
                    How do you do, Rick C.
                    Here is my emel - warta@kerch.net .
                    Respectfully yours, Konstantin

Comment

this is a picture of the set that empire was offering,seems to me to be the exact same set,to my knowledge he had only the one set made.

konstantin,how much was the asking price for this set of insignia?

Comment

Originally posted by 3x3cut3d View Post
                        this is a picture of the set that empire was offering,seems to me to be the exact same set,to my knowledge he had only the one set made.

konstantin,how much was the asking price for this set of insignia?

Hi 3x3cut3d, I not who did not offer to buy these insignia though I saw on photo them

http://reibert.info/forum/attachment...9&d=1274463916
                        Last edited by warta; 05-21-2010, 12:46 PM.

Comment

Konstantin is looking for a breakdown of diplomatic rank & pay grades with their representative insignias. I offered to mail him my book (just arrived) that Angolia wrote (Service to the Reich) but, that said, can anyone point to an articulate source (either web based or book) that he might learn more.

Apparently he's not found a good link for web data & Ukraine is not someplace publishers or book vendors want to mail material. Go figure...

Anyway, if there are threads here that go into detail can someone point to them.

Thanx, Rick

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                          X