Emedals - Medalbook

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fuherhaptquarter cufftitle in yellow on black question.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fuherhaptquarter cufftitle in yellow on black question.

I have come across a fuhrerhauptquarter cufftitle with yellow stitching for the word, and a border is also yellow much like an ak cufftitle except with yellow stitched upper, and lower edging , instead of the silver as on the brown ak cufftitles that say afrika . I was always of the assumption the fuhrerhauptquarter titles were silver bullion , not yellow? I am going to get a photo to post this evening, so ill have a photo, i thought id ask the question in the meantime to see what come up. Im also checking threads in search also. thanks for any help, the backround on the title is black.

Hi,

There are 2 version of the FHQT cufftitle. The silver wire version is the 2nd pattern. The 1st pattern consists of gold lettering and is a machine woven band on black background. The 1st pattern and is consderably rarer than the 2nd pattern. Some CTs have snaps so they could be removed easily. I believe the next statement is correct - the CTs had to be removed when a certain distance away from the area the Furher was located.

Gary B
    ANA LM #1201868, OMSA LM #60, OVMS LM #8348

Comment

I am taking shots this afternoon gary. This band seems old, but is not bullion, its yellow thread, and yellow herringbone edge as explained, so does this one sound like the configuration for an original? Not asking if it is original, as it has to be seen to figure that out. Thanks gary for the help. The reason im scheptical is they have a gotz von bertichingen car pennant also, and it has the fist in the middle with the 17 , runes etc. i am positive thats a fake, so im getting shots first. Any comments in the meantime are appreciated. All else in the lots seems original , just that one pennant.

Comment

Ok heres the photos of the title...

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 2 users online. 0 members and 2 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                              X