Pamona Show HJ insignia pickups

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pamona Show HJ insignia pickups

This is what I picked up at the Pamona Ca. show this weekend. First photo a set of Hauptgefolgschaftsfuhrer shoulder straps.

Second photo a nice single HJ Flakhelfer. This ones a variant with a Kriegsfreiwillege for a war volunteer and a hand stictched non regulation Bann number for Bann 165 Harz-Bode of the Mitte Mittelebe Gebiet.

Third photo a nice set of Nachrichten (Signals) HJ from Bann 233 München Gladbach-Rheydt West, Duseldorf Gebiet.

Fourth photo is a single Nachrichten HJ from Bann 702 Homburg (Saar), West,Westmark Gebiet.

There was a lot of nice HJ stuff. You had to ask in many cases as it was not displayed. I passed on a nice RZMed scarf, several nice DJ uniforms and some great "higher end" HJ straps for really nice prices that I already have. As always plenty of dicey items as well, including numerous Sieger badges that were so bad even I could spot them a mile away. All in all a fun show and the first I've attended in many years.

Hey Darin,
    It was a pleasure personally meeting you hope we can meet again.
    Ps great show

Comment

Well done Darin! Nice boards

Nick

Comment

vow great items for your collect darin m8 ..i love that Bann 165 board ! notice any sa at the show ?

Comment

Originally posted by SLIM View Post
          vow great items for your collect darin m8 ..i love that Bann 165 board ! notice any sa at the show ?
          Slim, there was quite a bit of SA insignia, collars in particular from a couple of tables. I don't know SA so well so I don't know if there were any really special items or just the normal stuff.

Andy, it was nice to meet you as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Gefolgschaft View Post
            Slim, there was quite a bit of SA insignia, collars in particular from a couple of tables. I don't know SA so well so I don't know if there were any really special items or just the normal stuff.

Andy, it was nice to meet you as well.

Comment

Show had only one early ss Brownshirt rig complete with kepi for big bucks and a few collar tabs...

Comment

northern ireland is CRAP for shows....must get myself stateside for a big show soon

Comment

Again great straps Darin,you should have by now a great collection insignia

Comment

Pomona show

when is the Pomona show and how do you find out about it?

Comment

Originally posted by MikeR View Post
                      when is the Pomona show and how do you find out about it?
                      Here's a link to the show promoter Bob's site.

http://www.militariashow.com/

Comment

darin, cracking pieces them!

''I passed on a nice RZMed scarf''

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                        X