No announcement yet.

Slims sa hoard !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That is looking good Slim,i always thought that SA items ar among the best looking stuff,keep it going m8

Comment

some small additions
      Attached Files

Comment

Great collection Do you know what impressed me most? The medical pouch with all the stuff inside. Don't know why (I know I should say: "Malsch & Ambronn is my favourite item"), but it's true.

Comment

Originally posted by 777 View Post
          Great collection Do you know what impressed me most? The medical pouch with all the stuff inside. Don't know why (I know I should say: "Malsch & Ambronn is my favourite item"), but it's true.
          that medic pouch is a great piece and fits well in the collection , glad you like it

Comment

Slim ,Your the man! very good collection
            The best
            Michael

Comment

Originally posted by freeman View Post
              Slim ,Your the man! very good collection
              The best
              Michael
              Thanks Michael

Comment

shirt update
                Attached Files

Comment

Looking great Slim

Comment

very nice Slim excellent belt,I knew it took sometime for you to find a good one,they are getting SUPER rare,good job kid!I put a NSFK kepi {with first pattern metal eagle,quite rare as teh second type is teh more common type} on layaway for my brownshirt/beret setup,ill show that in a mth or 2.

Comment

Originally posted by wewelsburg View Post
                      very nice Slim excellent belt,I knew it took sometime for you to find a good one,they are getting SUPER rare,good job kid!I put a NSFK kepi {with first pattern metal eagle,quite rare as teh second type is teh more common type} on layaway for my brownshirt/beret setup,ill show that in a mth or 2.
                      you are right wewelsburg i waited for the right example so all the leather was matching ..and great job in finding that early nskk kepi ! i am hunting for a kepi that matches the condition of my shirt , So if any of you guys reading my thread got one for sale please pm me !

Originally posted by patrick74 View Post
                      Looking great Slim
                      cheers pat

Comment

pmd you

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                        X