• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

very nice shirt!

Comment

Smart SA shirt li, your SA collection is coming along very nicely m8

Comment

a great feature of my sa command flag is that it started out as regiment 174 then at some point changed to regiment 40 . maybe 174 ceased to exist after the rohm purge and the numbers were changed ?
        Attached Files

Comment

that shiet is a stunning piece li will look even better when it has a gorget around it, good luck with the hunt

Comment

Originally posted by stuart anstee View Post
            that shiet is a stunning piece li will look even better when it has a gorget around it, good luck with the hunt
            cheers stu ..i love the piping colors around the collar of early shirts and mantel coats

Comment

Originally posted by SLIM View Post
              cheers stu ..i love the piping colors around the collar of early shirts and mantel coats
              Agreed, it's a great looking contrast on the early uniforms. I'm sure you will find pants and a nice kepi to match Slim.

Comment

Originally posted by Gefolgschaft View Post
                Agreed, it's a great looking contrast on the early uniforms. I'm sure you will find pants and a nice kepi to match Slim.
                i will add pants and a kepi or two in time m8 ...Got this small song book to fit inside one of the pockets on the shirt
                Attached Files

Comment

you can picture these sa men walking down some german street belting out these songs . the small book is a perfect companion for my shirt
                  Attached Files

Comment

nice stuff SLIM please would you show me the back side of the SA Sport badges

Greetz Grave

Comment

give me 5 mins to take a photo m8 !

Comment

here you go grave !
                        Attached Files

Comment

put my malsch dagger and a few tinnies behind glass to keep my hands off them
                          Attached Files

Comment

Great collection Lionel,the collar patches look great

Comment

li, your SA dagger ect looks just great behind the glass, looks like its always been there

Comment

Originally posted by Mac 66 View Post
                                li, your SA dagger ect looks just great behind the glass, looks like its always been there
                                this way i am not tempted to take the blade out of the scabbard scott and it wont get dust either inside the case so its a win/win situation

Originally posted by desiro View Post
                                Great collection Lionel,the collar patches look great
                                cheers m8..i am after 10 more matching sets to complete the case Problem is they are all higher rank tabs and will be pretty expensive but in time and with patience i will snag them all

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                                X