Hitler's Stosstruppe Blood Order

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hitler's Stosstruppe Blood Order

Hello Fellow political collector's and friend's.

This one here is now up for auction at Hermann Historica.

What's your thought's on it?

98822.jpg

[ATTACH]1437611[/ATTACH]

Comment

[ATTACH]1437612[/ATTACH]

Comment

Interesting piece and I hope Bob Hritz chimes in on this piece because he owns an original. I was under the impression that the recipients name was on the reverse and this one is not marked as such. Original badges are extremely rare and seldom seen.

Comment

Originally posted by ErichS View Post
          Interesting piece and I hope Bob Hritz chimes in on this piece because he owns an original. I was under the impression that the recipients name was on the reverse and this one is not marked as such. Original badges are extremely rare and seldom seen.
          Yes that is true, as far as i know there is only two other known example of this extremely rare and beautiful decoration. They are both with Bob Coleman and Bob Hritz?

Comment

Originally posted by Jon-Olav Holden View Post
            Yes that is true, as far as i know there is only two other known example of this extremely rare and beautiful decoration. They are both with Bob Coleman and Bob Hritz?
            Correct!

Comment

Originally posted by ErichS View Post
              Erich, it is being sold as Hitlers,hence his name and title on the reverse.
              I cannot help,I have never even held an original,so we are really dependant on the 2 Bob's knowledge,hope they can chime in. IF it is real and it is Hitlers then be prepared to pay 20,000 plus,maybe even 50,000 if the desire is out there to own it.

Comment

You can see Bob C's here,unfortunately he doesnt show the reverse,because of fakers,which is a very legit reason,but since now shown here maybe he will?
                http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...ht=geli+letter

Comment

Originally posted by Jon Fish View Post
                  IF it is real and it is Hitler's then be prepared to pay 20,000 plus, maybe even 50,000 if the desire is out there to own it.
                  Someone will pay a lot more than that.

Comment

Robin,you would need pretty big balls to pay out that amount on something that is pretty much undocumented and as such very open to forgeries. certainly won't be selling my collection to buy it !!!

Comment

Though the pictures of Bob's is at somewhat of an angle, I don't think this one compares very favorably with it. Look especially at the figure under the arch at the far left. The arm on this one appears much longer and the figure less "portly". Look also at the distance between the eagles beak and the wing on the left of the badge.
                      Richard V

Comment

http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...d.php?t=242861

Comment

I have seen both of the Bobs' in person, but I am far from being any expert. I will see if I can get them to chime in.
                          NEC SOLI CEDIT

Comment

To prove that this was Hitler's would be a stretch at the very least. Again, I hope Bob pops by so he can tell us how the reverse of this badge compares to his such as in the engraving, pin etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Jon Fish View Post
                              Certainly won't be selling my collection to buy it !!!
                              Ditto for me.

The point I was trying to make is that since this thing is (apparently):

1. Hitler related
                              2. Putsch related
                              3. Rare, rare, rare..............

someone with a big wallet will just write a bigger cheque than the next guy with the slightly less big wallet.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                              X