• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Post yor SA Mannequin

anyone care to show of Some SA Manns?!?

Regards

Haraldur

What the hell, I'll start it.....Here's a Nordmark.
    Attached Files

Comment

Great one rott

anyone else??

Comment

You guys know my two by now but here they are again!Always wanting a piece of the action these two!
        [IMG][/IMG]

Comment

Beautiful setups so far chaps but this cant be all on this forum ???

Comment

SA uniforms are rare,and corrcet ones even more rare lol,also they dont seem to be very popular? Why? I dont know,seeing as teh SA was teh starting organisation of the TR.
            Its a shame,along with the early SS uniforms the SA are by far the most interesting,"coolest".and aesthetically pleasing in my opinion.They have the most intricate,bafflingly and ever changing insignia of teh period which also makes teh SA appealing.
            Im only recently in teh SA field of collecting about 2 yrs.And already I have two great setups,I couldnt even get a fraction of what I have if I spent it on SS.It has been the most satisfying branch I have collected.You dont need to worry about "mines" as much as with SS either.If early SS collecting isnt in your means the SA stuff throughout teh war closely resembles teh same type of insignia, uniform cut,etc at 1/8th of the price!and teh colors!!No branch has such brilliant varied colored insignia or history for that matter.Sa is the best!

Comment

Very nice display Wewelsburg!

The Nordmark close-up. Only thing incorrect is the tie. Still looking for one if anyone has one to sell.
              Attached Files

Comment

militarycollectiblesinc has 2 but for 150 each i think you have to call him as its hard to find on their search

Comment

Just beutiful Setup guys!!

Been collecting for 8 months now,just various stuff though(as i guess it is with most "Fresh" collectors)

Just got my first SA dagger and i think it has set off some SA bakteria in me

http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...2&highlight=SA

So i think i´ve set my mind on wich branch i want to focus for now

Anyone here have a SA greatcoat display ???

Best regards

Haraldur Bogi

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                  X