1934 changes in cap eagle pattern...?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1934 changes in cap eagle pattern...?

After reading some info on the Collector's Guild website concerning SA cap eagle pattern variatons, I have a few questions.

The info on the website claims that there were 5 variatons of cap eagle being introduced in 1927 1934 1936 1937 and 1939. I am familiar with the 1927 pattern, the left-facing 1936 pattern and the 1937/1939 pattern, but could anybody describe or better show with pictures the other variation as introduced in 1934?

I have never seen two 1927 type eagles that were quite the same and I have a presumed original non-regulation gilt-finish cap eagle WITH rzm mark, that if original has to be post 1934, and the only real difference in pattern between my eagle and other unmarked examples of the 1927 pattern eagle is that the upper-inner wings have an extra row of feathers and the wreath appears to be made up of two rows of leafs (instead of the leafs running along the center of the wreath and spreading left and right). Of course very curious if those differences are the 1934 changes I've read about...any valuable input will be greatly appreciated!

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
X