HELP - Gau Munich Badge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HELP - Gau Munich Badge

Would appreciate your comments relative to this badge, good or bad???
    Danke
    Attached Files

back - no maker???
    Attached Files

Comment

This is an original badge. There were two makers. Deschler and an unknown. Deschler marked its badges, this maker did not. The date "1933" is slightly different between the makers, using a different aspect ratio or font. Your badge is real in my opinion.

Comment

Looks good to me--some of these are marked and some are not.
        Erich
        Festina lente!

Comment

Thank you both for your comments - Its not mine yet but Im thinking of buying it.

Comment

Originally posted by gauost View Post
            Thank you both for your comments - Its not mine yet but Im thinking of buying it.
            You should buy it Horst, it's a very undervalued badge IMO. Here's my Deschler badge to compare.
            Attached Files

Comment

Would be a good one to pick up

Comment

Thanks to all, Im in the negotiations to purchase as I write this- ErichS - Your badge looks great, I was looking for a marked one but will settle for this one.
                Danke

Horst

Comment

They are great and most interesting. And as Erich said, they are undervalued IMO to.
                  Most collector's looks at them as just a boring uninteresting tinnie.

Comment

in wear
                    Attached Files

Comment

badge

I'll have to agree with the rest of the guys, it's fine. It looks like the one that I own except mine has the maker mark. Butch

Comment

Originally posted by Jon-Olav Holden View Post
                        They are great and most interesting. And as Erich said, they are undervalued IMO to.
                        Most collector's looks at them as just a boring uninteresting tinnie.
                        I agree Jon, most don't know that these badges were actual awards given by Gauleiter Wagner. I'm sure that some were possibly awarded to Putsch participants as well as others. These badges seem to have been awarded through 1935.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                        X