Sa books

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sa books

i was wondering if any new books are in the works about the SA , the fuller / halcomb and littlejohn " osprey and bender " are all good but an up to date reference is needed ??

cheers

Yes there is but Ill wait for the authors to post.

Comment

great stuff to hear , come-on authors please update this thread with this info ?

Comment

2 collectors and I have been working on a reference book (or rather, books--there's far too much information to fit into one book) but there is some RZM research material I've not been able to locate--it's probably not critical (to anyone but me, that is) but it's been very time consuming amassing the material we need. The idea is to try to have period references and/or period photos where possible to justify the production and/or use of insignia, equipment, etc. So, a book could be prepared quickly, depending on how much SA material we would cover per volume, but we haven't decided what exactly the first volume should contain.
        Erich
        Festina lente!

Comment

Originally posted by Erich Benndorff View Post
          2 collectors and I have been working on a reference book (or rather, books--there's far too much information to fit into one book) but there is some RZM research material I've not been able to locate--it's probably not critical (to anyone but me, that is) but it's been very time consuming amassing the material we need. The idea is to try to have period references and/or period photos where possible to justify the production and/or use of insignia, equipment, etc. So, a book could be prepared quickly, depending on how much SA material we would cover per volume, but we haven't decided what exactly the first volume should contain.
          Erich
          hi Erich ;

Great to hear that you and another 2 collectors are working on a series of books on the sa bravo its definately needed and long overdue so my hats off to you guys ..cant wait for them to get published

cheers

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
          X