• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You are making me envious Darin

Lovely set

Nick

Comment

always nice to see your set darin and i dont know about lots in unissued well the oberban 1 yes but i have never seen the others but one day

Comment

Centurion had all but the six (white with black rune) for a long while on his site, but now only has a three (green) last time I looked. Also Erel had examples of all of them on an update about a month ago but I think they are gone now.

Comment

Originally posted by Gefolgschaft View Post
          Centurion had all but the six (white with black rune) for a long while on his site, but now only has a three (green) last time I looked. Also Erel had examples of all of them on an update about a month ago but I think they are gone now.
          centurion is whare i got my green one from about a month odd back they now have none left well the hunt continues

Comment

heres my unissued ones , missing one though
            Attached Files

Comment

Great to see them together Stu. That other will turn up one day.

Comment

i really like the unissued ones the best, stu has any of your still got there tags?

cheers

Comment

will have to check to be sure but if i remmeber right 3 of them have the tags and 2 have a remainder of the tags

Comment

This is my only tagged example. The tags were changed from blue to red printing in March of 1938. This RZM A4 tag appears to be #167, which would be J. F. Riedeler K.G. of Hielbronn.
                    Attached Files

Comment

This is my example would love more though

Nick
                      Attached Files

Comment

Nice to see the complete collections, gentlemen. Thanks very much for posting! Inspiration for the rest of us...

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                        X