Sa/glad. Helmet - look ok?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sa/glad. Helmet - look ok?

these pix I made from a low quality printed foto someone sent me in snailmail. where it originated I dont know.

but tho detail is lacking it looks pretty good, right? (no pix of interior but I'd guess it has the usual police/civil style liner. thanks.
    Attached Files

Attached Files

Comment

no replies? please guys - thee are pretty rare (if real) and I cd. use some expertise!

Comment

NEED BETTER PICS!!No way someone can comment on this with these photos.all I can say is I dont believe these types of helmets are heavily faked but Im no helmet expert either,but as for the decals thats another story,could be added later after a repaint etc etc. they could be good but you need better shots.I mean you dont even know if it has a liner!

Comment

I know - will try to make my own pix if the thing arrives from out of state.... Thanks!

Originally posted by wewelsburg View Post
          need better pics!!no way someone can comment on this with these photos.all i can say is i dont believe these types of helmets are heavily faked but im no helmet expert either,but as for the decals thats another story,could be added later after a repaint etc etc. They could be good but you need better shots.i mean you dont even know if it has a liner!

Comment

Agree--it looks dodgy judging by these pictures (decal looks questionable, not the type of LS helmet usually seen used by the SA) but to try to make a decision on this one from the picture is not possible.
            Erich
            Festina lente!

Comment

/

Agreed that better pic's are needed, but those SA decals having the red graphics are typically reproductions. The images are not very clear, but that red coloration warrants caution. Originals typically are deep brown to tan with silver detailing.
              Regards,
              Don

Comment

Yes they are more deep maroonish than red.

Comment

Agree, the decal looks to red. Should be maroon and silver.
                  Attached Files

Comment

Every SA helmet I have seen has been the 1-piece (not 3-piece) version. But the red decal gives it away.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                    X