Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HJ Hochland Badge 1934

HJ Hochland Badge 1934
    I need your help in figuring out if this badge is original. I have seen only a few of them and most of these that are in existence are in collections. These don’t come up for sale that often and not much reference is available also. Any and all feedback is much appreciated. In advance Thank you so much for your help, feedback and input. JME
    Attached Files

Attached Files

Comment

Low
      Attached Files

Comment

Center
        Attached Files

Comment

Mm
          Attached Files

Comment

Nobody has one of these? Nobody knows anything about this? It is still Winter and not spring. I need your help on this. Thank you. JME

Comment

Looks ok to me, there are two versions of this 1934 badge
              Regards
              Mametz

Comment

There were full size disc that came in a case for each year. Like 4" across. Thats the badge .seems O.K.

Comment

That badge is original, there is one for sale at German War Booty if you would like to compare

Comment

This is the badge that is on German War Booty
                    Regards
                    Mametz

Comment

I see its sold, hope you were lucky Jurgen

Comment

First of all Thank you all for your feedback and input! It is my opinion that this Badge is an authentic WWII period item. It really has nothing to do with the enamel badges we see from time to time. This is the smaller version of the Table Medal but with a pin. Like I said it is my opinion and I don’t have a lot of facts to back this up. Some things we just may never know. Thank you. JME

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                        X