Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FELDHERRNHALLE wall plaque, nice!

Hi,

I will share this nice metal plaque with you, it is the 2nd one I saw, and I believe, it is quite rare.

As both of them weren't mounted on wood, or something similar, I would ask, if one has this item with its original backing.

Thanks for showing pictures!

Best
    Udo
    Attached Files

with flash
    Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Very nice, never seen one like this before!

Comment

looks great!

Comment

A very nice and rare wall plaque of the Mahnmal. I have only seen a couple and both were monted on a black wood base. Your plaque was part of a series of three produced two showing the Mahnmal and one of the FHH. Here's mine of the FHH.
                Attached Files

Comment

great information, and a great plaque, Erich.

Thanks for sharing knowledge!

Comment

fhh

magnificent plaque my friend
                    remember he has a home waiting
                    cheers
                    fraser

Comment

Every one that I've seen has been mounted on the same black stained wooden octagon with hanger on the reverse. There were more plaques in the 'series', but the FHH related ones are the most interesting that I've come across. I have another one somewhere around here.
                      Erich
                      Festina lente!

Comment

Wow mate. A great plaque! A must for everybody who wants a commemorative Mahnmal plaque. Really gorgeous! Congrats.

Comment

Originally posted by Erich Benndorff View Post
                          Every one that I've seen has been mounted on the same black stained wooden octagon with hanger on the reverse. There were more plaques in the 'series', but the FHH related ones are the most interesting that I've come across. I have another one somewhere around here.
                          Erich
                          Erich, I have only seen three in the series dealing with the FHH. One showing the Mahnmal without the "Und Ihr Habt Doch Gesiegt" one with it like the one shown and one of the FHH like mine. Do you know of others?
                          Mecht, you can see the nail holes on your plaque where it was once attached to a wood base. A nice find!

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                          X