Kreisleiter Jacket

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kreisleiter Jacket

Hello, I want to buy this tunic, but is it an original.
    These are the only pics I have.
    Asking price is 700 euro.

There is no way to determine if this is an original Kriesleiter or something with collar tabs added recently. Where is the collar piping? The size stamps are also odd as is the strip of material along the waist in back. I'm not an expert on these but I would pass...

Comment

The french cuffs are WAY wrong,also see those slash lower pockets?well those are wicked rare on an NSDAP tunic,and no way this is one of those rarities go to Jeff Clarks site Uniforms of the NSDAP and see what I mean.

Comment

The belt in the back makes me think this was at least retailored after the war for civilian wear. The tabs look played with, the collar is usually piped, etc. I'd certainly pass on this one.
        Erich
        Festina lente!

Comment

I do not think I would have it.
          First time I have ever seen size stamps in a SA tunic. Dumbasses using stamps to make you think it is good. What ever the story it has been monkeyed with. Collar tabs not original to jacket. Find a good one from a reputable dealer.

Comment

Pl

I would not be in favor of having it in my collection. Played with at best will always make this a hard one to pass along when the time comes.
            JMO, Ron Weinand

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
            X