Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unknown Organizational Badge & Stickpin Help Please

Guys,
    I have these two items listed in several differant forums, and as of yet, they both remain a mystery. Has anyone seen these 2 before and if so, have any info on them? Thanks..
    Sorry for the bad pics.
    Attached Files

pics

pic# 2
    Attached Files

Comment

pics

reverse
      Attached Files

Comment

pic

Stickpin
        Attached Files

Comment

Chris,
          Unfortunately, I have no idear on the first one (except with the red/white/black enamel it certianly must be German)....

The Austrian "Verband Deutsche Wehr" was properly identified....

The swastika & arrow one I'd agree looks to be Swedish, not typical German
          construction style....but what it is for I have no clue....

There are so many differant organization pins and stick pins, factory workers pins, Veterans pins, and postwar pins that some will remain unidentified I'm sure....I looked through my "Handbuck der Abzeichen deutscher Organisationen 1871-1945" and didn't find any matches...sorry....
          John G.

Comment

pins

Thanks John. I`m sure somewhere out there someone has seen these two items. Until then, my search continues

Comment

I think it could be a Finnish stick pin due the the shape of the swastika, most Finn swastikas were in that fashion rather that the "tilted" german style.

Comment

pieces

Just thought I`d throw this back on top to see if anyone might be able to identify either one of these? Thanks!!!!

Comment

pin

Comment

pin

Guys,
                    Its been awhile so I`m putting this BZ15 pin back in the spotlite in hopes that someone has seen this before and can possibly tell me what it might be. Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Mainemilitaria View Post
                      The Austrian "Verband Deutsche Wehr" was properly identified....

Who is able to tell more about the VDW and can show photos of its members being in action , please?! I am looking for a photo from their actual cap badge as mentioned in the 1929 regulation....

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on Yesterday.

Working...
                      X