NSKK question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NSKK question

Please need help where is 15/M154 from?and what color should board be?thanks for help guys think I found a tunic finally.just need insignia to FINALLY ADD UP!
    Last edited by wewelsburg; 10-26-2009, 12:53 AM.

Hi
    Don't you find that there exists already too uniforms with post war added badges?
    I think its enough
    Cheers

Comment

I think you guys should do some more research before shooting off in all directions. I have handled one of these tunics in question several times and it is a 100% period item. Maybe you could invest more in books and period photos to get an education Johnno.

Comment

I realize youve handled said Tunic in the other post you are speaking of but not everyone else here has!we are trying to get info that states the tabs match the tunic you are speaking of,and yes books and photos were used so..remember thuis forum is to help each other and share not to insult.

Can anyone answer teh posed question on this thread please?I dont yet have a unit designation book,although one is on the way,Id appreciate your help at this time.
        Last edited by wewelsburg; 10-26-2009, 05:26 AM.

Comment

Again maybe Im over steppin the bounds, and I apologize I should have my own NSKK book and Ive ordered teh Angolia one.
          In the mean time if anyone would like to help me on this Motorguppes district and color Id appreciate it,thats all.Its frustrating entering a new area with little information,books are expensive I realize so Im trying to research the threads here but sometimes the info just isnt there If Ive offended anyone with my requests Im sorry.

Comment

M154 is not listed in the Angolia book's Motorstandarte listing, however it is likely from group Südwest.
            Erich
            Festina lente!

Comment

He doesnt list them all?Its agood sign though the board is orange yellow.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 3 users online. 0 members and 3 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
              X