Clear All

Political armband

pls give value ..
    PM me pls
    Attached Files

Attached Files

Comment

Can anyone help me out here?
      A local dealer recently passed. I was asked to find out the value of some of his items. As I do not collect armbands or political stuff, I have no idea if original or the value.
      Any info that I can pass along would be greatly appreciated.

Comment

George:

I can tell you that the armband is original but am not up on prices of these things. I do know that prices vary widely and that you commonly find armbands like this in unissued condition. I think you'd get a better response posting in the political section.

Regards,

Drew

Comment

Hi,

It is original and for sale as Ortsarmband 500 USD up to 600 USD on dealer sites.

Comment

Politcal Armband

What are you asking for this armband?

Comment

Yes you will find them for sale on dealer sites for $500.00 to $600.00. All day long. Because they are to high and they have been on the shelf for a long time. Best regards.

Comment

GAV leader armband?

Any information/history/facts about this item is greatly appreciated.
                What do the gold stripes indicate?
                2 ply armband, ridged trim.

Thank you in advance.

Comment

I don't think the bottom armband is a good one.

Comment

Bottom armband does not look good. The prices for the top armband are insane.

Comment

I am put off by the armband with the gold strping. While the early NSDAP did use a system of stripes for PL brassards of various ranks, those stripes were white and they normally eminated from the central disc, not mounted along the top and bottom of the band. I also don't like the uneven and unskilled construction of this piece; the gold stripes are not spaced the same on top and bottom, either from the white disc or from the edge of the band.

Br. James

Comment

The NSDAP Orts level Armband is original....realistic value $350.00 to $600.00 depending on whose selling it....

The Gold stripe armband looks "BAD" IMO....is that a 1 pc. cut felt swastika? If so.....definately garbage!
                        John G.

Comment

Originally posted by Mainemilitaria View Post
                          The NSDAP Orts level Armband is original....realistic value $350.00 to $600.00 depending on whose selling it....

The Gold stripe armband looks "BAD" IMO....is that a 1 pc. cut felt swastika? If so.....definately garbage!
                          John G.
                          I have to agree it looks rather cheesy. the gold stripes appear to be of good original quality possibly from some leftover stock. from what country? for pants possibly? identifying the stripes? i do apreciate everyones coments, and taking the time to look over this possible frankenstein.

THANKS, Carl..........ps theres never a dull moment at WAF

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                          X