Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lol

http://gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewIte...Item=134788032

I never knew these were so rare! I am a rich fellow indeed!

I'll give a super deal to anyone who wants to buy mine for only half this guy's price! I'll even pay the postage!
    Erich
    Festina lente!

Comment

oh id love to know the story of the GI who took it off a nazi officer, at the end of the war wearing a sports armband? on second thoughts, maybe the said nazi officer was indeed doing the 100 yard sprint from the frontline

Comment

wow! thats a great deal! did anyone get in on that action? I was thinking about mortgaging my house for it, but I just traded my brand new truck for a black wound badge instead (missing the catch though) still a pretty good deal.

Comment

Originally posted by mackadoo View Post
          wow! thats a great deal! did anyone get in on that action? I was thinking about mortgaging my house for it, but I just traded my brand new truck for a black wound badge instead (missing the catch though) still a pretty good deal.
          LOL best reply yet!

Comment

$88,00 is more like it! Maybe he just pressed too many 0s by mistake. I think not!

Comment

Originally posted by mackadoo View Post
              Whoever traded that wound badge for a mere truck really must not of known what they had on their hands! A steal!

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
              X