HJ Armband - Opinions please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HJ Armband - Opinions please

I received this armband, but I don't have experience about this kind of item.

I submited it under UV light test and the diamond sew glow more than the others. I made these UV light test pictures and a comparation with two modern white tags under UV light.

My question is: Is it a normal result or there is a red flag here?

Don't know... Not the first time that I saw how only the white sewing thread glows up a bit.

Regards, Theo
    (Wim Vangossum
    Freedom is not for Free

Comment

The RZM tag does not have a serial number on it and is attached differently than most I have seen. Edit, this didn't really answer your question, the construction looks good.
      Last edited by Gefolgschaft; 07-18-2009, 06:43 AM.

Comment

I also have an HJ armband with the same type of tag inside. Is this tag variety genuine or a fake? My armband is made the same way as the one shown in the above listing.
        Attached Files

Comment

Real from what I have been told. Edit, If anyone has information as to when the tags with numbers on them came into use that would be most apprecitated.
          Last edited by Gefolgschaft; 07-21-2009, 06:42 AM.

Comment

Here an other with the same construction and RZM tag from a Dealer site:

http://militaria.polarhaven.net/

Comment

Originally posted by Wade View Post
              I also have an HJ armband with the same type of tag inside. Is this tag variety genuine or a fake? My armband is made the same way as the one shown in the above listing.
              Your sew glows too under UV light?

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
              X