Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RonR View Post
    Frank,

You must pay the fee to become an Association Member, and that will give you access to the Estand.

I believe you have made you desire known on this thread in the meantime.

Best regards,
    Hi Ron,
    Thanks for that info. This is all new to me, I'm still trying to figure out my remote for the TV, I'm not technology friendly. I don't even have a cell phone cuz that's a whole new thing to learn. What do I click on to become an association member? I'n the mean time thank's very much for chatting with me and trying to help.

Best regards.
    Frank

Comment

DLV badge found and purchased.

Originally posted by Frank Maltese View Post
      Hi Ron,
      Thanks for that info. This is all new to me, I'm still trying to figure out my remote for the TV, I'm not technology friendly. I don't even have a cell phone cuz that's a whole new thing to learn. What do I click on to become an association member? I'n the mean time thank's very much for chatting with me and trying to help.

Best regards.
      Frank
      Hi Ron, Just a little update in ref to the DLV badge. Steve Reckefus a member of the Forum sent me an e-mail, he has one. He unfortunately was duped by it and had no problem selling it to me. I sent him payment Friday and he received today and will be shipping it out tomorrow. I just would like to give Steve high praise for contacting me and selling me the badge. This puts an end to my search for the badge. Steve was great! Very good communications , willing to help and very friendly. He's a credit to the forum!

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,722 at 03:33 AM on Today.

Working...
      X