Complete SA... Head to Toe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bill Shea

If Ruptured Duck refused to honor such a COA, having this conversation would be appropriate. But calling into question their integrity when you don't know that even happened, is grossly unfair. I've collected SA stuff for over 25 years, and I still PM others constantly to ask advice.

Comment

Originally posted by Niblet View Post
      heh heh like I said ,,lets sweeeep it under the rug nice n tidy,,he is after all a great guy right?? yes I agree he does have good customer service,,,
      and yes everyone makes a mistake from time to time,,,
      and no not everyonts an expert on everything,,,but then why write COA's on every item you sell??? that tells me that you vetted it and its declared right!

not sure?? then dont write a coa on it!!
      the real question is now,,,will Bill refund the guys cash?????
      thats the million dollar question here
      ?

Comment

Greetings All,

What ever happened to the owner of this tunic? No response but posting insignia on the estand??? What's up?

Fred

Comment

Originally posted by Fred Green View Post
          Greetings All,

What ever happened to the owner of this tunic? No response but posting insignia on the estand??? What's up?

Fred
          dONT KNOW HAT THIS GUYS PROBLEM IS,NEVER EVEN RESPONDED AFTER IT WAS ASSESSED YEARS AGO.

Comment

Ok,
            Although I do frequent the site almost daily I very rarely land here.. So it took a PM for me to even be aware of this being spoken about. The set was purchased by me.. I kept it for years and was looking to thin out several pieces.. I offerred it back to Shea who at the time just returned from a show and had to many irons on the fire to take it back, or so I was told.. I have and continue to do alot of buisness with Bruce H. and he agreed to take it on consignment so it was listed.. Some negative things were said about the tabs and piping so I remember from the early thread but I suppose I never followed up with the debate. I personally had no problems with it so it didnt bother me.. The set was recently questioned on the site the same day it was listed. I and Bruce agreed to find out the situation.. Then to split it up into seperate pieces as the shirt, tabs & tie was in question. The bad insignia's are to be removed and I will locate suitable original replacements and then sell it for what it is.. a restored piece. the tie will not be associated in the group any longer as well as the whistle. They will not be offerred anywhere as they could fool again.. I will take my losses and get what I can back.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
            X