Hitlers Blood Order question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hitlers Blood Order question

Is the present location of Hitles Blood Order known?

Not until you tell us where you have it stashed...

Comment

Yes it's part of the Wolfe Hardin collection.

Comment

Wonder what that would fetch? 50K ?

Comment

I was told much more $$$$ than that! WH also owns Hitler's Brown shirt and Visor.

Comment

Hard to say--you'd have to know how many he had (even though he hardly ever wore it except during the 9.Nov celebrations, he likely had multiple examples), and the documentation of the history of this particular one after the war.
            Erich
            Festina lente!

Comment

who else owns hitler's many other items apart from the soviets?

I understand that Bill Shea also owned some items? Am i right?

Comment

I am assuming hitlers blood order would be 001 ? Or ....maybe his was unnumbered ... ?? In case you are unaware...Many with hitlers personal effects keep it on the QT,..as a few here own such items ..., and the ones that do..dont waste their time telling ANYONE they havent known for decades about it ....who cant be cool.. Its not woth the chance just to brag it up...to puff themselves out...as loose lips sink ships..But...better left secret for securitys sake. Not all participants on forums are straight up people,in case you are unaware... some are pro fagans.
                Last edited by juoneen; 06-08-2009, 02:12 PM.

Comment

Yes Hitler's BO is # 1. I hear that Bill Shea also owns one of Hitler's Brown shirts as well. Erich is correct regarding Hitler possibly having more than one BO becuse I have heard of lesser Party members having more than one example.

Comment

Erich, it was a conservative valution as on the right day I'm sure it would run double that.However the market at that price would be down to a few surely. Too rich for me thats for sure !! Himmlers would be brillant to own, anyone know the wharabouts of that one?

Comment

As I recall there are two Blood Orders with the #1 on them. Wolfe and Hardin's has an "engraved" number and was secured by US Army Lt Ben Lieber after the war at Hitler's apartment in Munich, along with other items such as the Brown Shirt, early visor cap etc.

The second "stamped" number 1 was found in the Munich office of Hitler's adjutant Wilhelm Brueckner along with several other numbered and un-numbered Blood Orders. Brueckner was in charge of the "Office of the 9th November 1923" that looked after such matters related to the Munich Putsch, Blood Order recipients etc.

Legend has it that the stamped number 1 was supposed to be presented to Roehm but because of the June 1934 Purge, never received it, and was still in a drawer in Brueckner's office.

Hitler's Blood Order was un-numbered at first and must have been "engraved" with the number 1 years later.

I recall reading of this in an article by the late Ben Swearigen.

Mark Costa

Comment

Originally posted by Jon Fish View Post
                        Himmlers would be brillant to own
                        I totally agree. Although for me the ultimate would be Himmlers Gestapo ID card. This was sold a few years back at auction. Believed it fetched around $20,000.

Comment

Nearest I ever came to a Blood Order was about 12 years ago at a dealership near Farnham, Surrey. I sold on a few TR items and while we were talking the owner brought out a tin in which he kept certain items he was hanging onto for his retirement - a boxed SS long sevice and some others, and then out came a cased Blood Order. I didn't really get a good look at it, but they are out of my price range anyhow.

Comment

All magnificant treasures but not affortable for a common collector like me. But I'm glad I know a little bit were some of these things are hide away.

I suppose Hitller had many Bloodorders. Just like he had many Golden Party Badges. We all know someone stole a GPB from Hitler in a Russian Museum but they have more then that. Then we gave Wolf and Hardin, Bill Shea and some others wo take care of these gem's.

Regards, Theo
                            (Wim Vangossum)
                            Freedom is not for Free

Comment

The second BO'S purchased by the recipients were unnumbered as in the case of Hermann Fobke. His cased example was numbered but the extra one on his uniform was not.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,722 at 03:33 AM on Today.

Working...
                              X