Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is the Best thread I have seen in a while...Thanks for Working those fingers of Yours Overtime...

Comment

Sa

Interesting story,

Rarely if ever do I actually look at this forum, interesting forum gents just not my verve, but I was very taken with this thread.

A classic case of hearing the events from someone who was there and who was whipped up by the events of the time.

Well done.

Cheers

Jeremy

Comment

Great thread. Fascinating account.

Paying for the Brownshirt weekly. nothing changes.

Comment

Thanks a lot for taking the time to type out this transcript. I enjoyed every minute of it.

Comment

Great effort - He wasn't exaggerating, he does [did] have quite a resemblance to Himmler.

Comment

Id say more than just a resemblance. The guy was identical. hahaha Great thread. Cheers, Raul

Comment

What a great story and good work!

Thanks for sharing!

Comment

Wow, thank you very much for giving all of us a view of Georgs life and what it was like to be an SA man. Very well done!
                  Christopher

Comment

Could you post the picture of georg? I'd love to meet him even though it isn't in person.
                    Christopher

Comment

Amzing thread Luftwaffe Blue This interview gives our generation a personal perspective of one voice from the SA movment. These kinds of interviews are more valuable than a 100 books. It´s a privilege to get to know history from the people who accually lived in the history, that is rare since most of them are dead. Thanks for sharing your interview

Comment

One of the most interesting threads in WAF ever. Thanks

Comment

Great thread... Thank you for posting. Georg really does look exactly like Himmler. Sorry you had to post all of that, but it really helped me get a perspective of the early SA beer hall fights. Thanks again luftwaffe Blue!

Comment

Very interesting thread!! it really shows a different perspective of the SA Männer and the beerhalls.

Comment

fantastic thread Sean and thanks for all the effort you and Georg put in !

Comment

Awesome! I know an SA man as well and he is still alive in Illinois USA. Unfornately he is old and getting dimentia and cannot remember things very well. Just sitting next to him and realizing what he was involved in gives me goose bumps!

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                                X