Nazi Gold and Silver Bullion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nazi Gold and Silver Bullion

This is a little bit unusual, but I'm curious. Does anybody here have any Nazi bullion Gold or Silver? Or if anyone has any pictures of original examples I would be interested to see them. I find the topic very interesting, and figured I would start a discussion about it. Here are a couple things I have wondered:

What sizes of gold & silver bars were made? Was any of this available for purchase by civilians? and where was the primary source of this bullion from?

Feel free to post any related info...

interesting

This is a great question. Would also love to see photos or info. I certaily think there was some Fantasy type items made..

Comment

dhdhdhgg

You should track down the History/discovery channel programs relating to this. There was no single source, much of it was from the plundering of defeated countries. When you see the pics it is incredible to think of the value in today's money.

1 cubic inch of pure gold weighs 316.598 grams; 10.17886 troy oz; or 11.16767 imperial ounces. I believe a cubic foot weighs about 1200lbs. Gold sells for close to $900 Troy ounce.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
      X