Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NSDAP PL Tunic in White

Hello !

Do you know, give it Original White Tunics for NSDAP Political Leaders from the Kleiderhaus Günther Malik, Brüx, Adolf-Hitler Platz ?

I saw it by the 57. Auktion from Hermann Historica, Munich, Los.-Nr. 7735

Is this Tunic a Original or a Fake ?

I hope you can help me !

Greatings
    Vic

Hi,

Confirmation ! it's a fake , could examine one of "these" recently, and had nothing to do with an original white PL tunic.

fabric, cut of the pockets inside... all is wrong.
    Straßburger / When in doubt do without...
    - Looking for : SS TK «Oberbayern» flatwire CT.

Comment

Hello !

I had already thought to me that in this Tunic something is not right, therefore, I wanted to make sure, because these Tunics with the same manufacturer's label lately appear over and over again.

Thank you very much!!!!!

Regards
      Vic

Comment

I also saw one at the Max or SOS 2 shows ago--well made but not like an original, and with the same label. Interestingly, on Thursday of the show it had no insignia, and by Saturday it did. I commented to the dealer about his luck in finding seemingly appropriate insignia (and frankly I couldn't tell if he was trying to sell it as an original or as a reproduction, along with the rest of his stuff) and he tried to tell me it was a different tunic. What a fortunate coincidence, I told him, to find 2 white NSDAP tunics and both by the same obscure maker and in mint condition with the same bits of thread here and there. And here it is again in the auction!
        Erich
        Festina lente!

Comment

On sale again

Hi,
          just reading this thread and as a coinsedence I saw also a white NSDAP tunic of the manufacture as mentioned before at a local auction comming up soon. Since I am interrested in it , i wounder if the mentioned manufactures ant Brix is always a fake or may it be that this one is real one? Any help very appreciated!
          Thanks Dirk

Comment

forgott to mention that this one is a Kreisleiter level, no armband just dark brown tabs. This is what the describtion says:
            Abschnittsleiter in der Kreisleitung. Weißes Leinen mit weißem Seitenfutter. Schneideretikett aus Brüx. Kragenspiegel mit verg. Metallauflagen. Zu diesem Rock wurden keine Schulterstücke etc. getragen.

Thanks
            Dirk

Comment

I know that these labels are being faked, and are being sold as fakes, as well as several others. I don't know if they're based on original labels, or if they're fantasy labels.
              Erich
              Festina lente!

Comment

Another one is now being offered: http://img18.imageshack.us/i/3756395.jpg/

Comment

Originally posted by der-hase-fee View Post
                  Another one is now being offered: http://img18.imageshack.us/i/3756395.jpg/
                  Could i ask where that one was offered?

Comment

Originally posted by Jon-Olav Holden View Post
                    Could i ask where that one was offered?
                    Militaria321

Comment

Originally posted by der-hase-fee View Post
                      Militaria321
                      http://www.militaria321.com/auktion/...ltr.-Blutorden

Comment

Kreisleiter was top 5 ranks in the Kreis. Abschnittsleiter tabs are not correct for the Kreisleiter

https://www.nsdapuniforms.com

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                        X