Document help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Document help

I started a couple threads in the project Forum and the document sections here, but thought posting here might get me better results in the area where I seem to be falling short.

I have begun the process of putting together a Military, Civil and Political Award document book. I am getting a lot of Army documents, some Luftwaffe, SS and Kriegsmarine but ZERO Political thus far. I could really use your help here.

<FONT face=Arial><FONT size=3>At this point I am looking for everything, but Police and Political/Civil documents would be MOST appreciated.

Hi!
    I may have some general Third Reich documentation I'd like to sell as I am concentrating on German propaganda postcards.

I've got Civilian ID cards, membership documents for political organisations, civilian ration cards, shoe tokens, travel passes, legal paperwork - i've included a picture of a German set of accounts from the Third Reich period to give you an idea of what I have.
    Are these the types of things you're interested in?
    thanks
    regards
    A
    Attached Files

Comment

I'd like to thank everyone for their support - moral and actual document submissions. The project is moving along rather well but I am still in need of additional documents and photos of the awards in wear.

Areas I am super in need of are all Civil and Political items, Kriegsmarine and basically any rarer award to any branch.

Any help at all would be greatly appreciated and fully recognized/acknowledged.

If you have anything at all do not hesitate to contact me. The best way to reach me is via email, fknorr@yahoo.com.

Thanks!
      Fran

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
      X