Political leaders tunic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Political leaders tunic

What is a fair price for a political tunic?I have been offer one.It does not have any piping or collar tabs.It does have the armband and is in mint cond.It also has the rzm tag inside pocket.Its a vet bring back.he wants $650.Deal or no deal??
    Dan46

For a stripped one to much.... I would say no deal.

Do you have some pics?

Best,
    steiner99

Comment

Tunic

You'd be much better to wait until you find one with collar piping. Finding the collar piping would be difficult. I suggest spending more, and getting a COMPLETE original tunic or, better yet, a brownshirt. If the tunic had collar piping, it would be better for restoration.

Comment

Thanks guys!Did any tunic come w/o piping? I think I'll offer $475;and see what happens.
        Dan46

Comment

PL Tunic

The service dress white tunic had no piping. I found several pics of Political Leaders wearing a tunic with no collar piping, for reasons unknown. However, this was certainly the exception. Don't make the mistake of being impatient. You will regret it later. Collector's Guild often has PL tunics and shirts.

Comment

I assume it is not 4th pattern with a plain armband, otherwise you'd have an idea of level by the armband piping and operational level.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
            X