SA Disabled Sports Badge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SA Disabled Sports Badge

What do you guys make of this badge? Sorry, but these photos are all that I have got. I think the needle looks a little flimsy and according to the seller there is no maker number on it, but the RZM mark is there and so, I am not sure what to make of it as I think that otherwise it looks fine ... Cheers, Torsten.
    Attached Files

Originally posted by torstenbel View Post
    What do you guys make of this badge? Sorry, but these photos are all that I have got. I think the needle looks a little flimsy and according to the seller there is no maker number on it, but the RZM mark is there and so, I am not sure what to make of it as I think that otherwise it looks fine ... Cheers, Torsten.
    the reverse
    Attached Files

Comment

Does not look good to me. These badges are usually not flat on the back; every one I've seen has been marked, and you're right--wrong pin, hinge, and catch.
      Sharper photos would be good just in case, but it does not look like one I would want.
      Erich
      Festina lente!

Comment

Originally posted by Erich Benndorff View Post
        Does not look good to me. These badges are usually not flat on the back; every one I've seen has been marked, and you're right--wrong pin, hinge, and catch.
        Sharper photos would be good just in case, but it does not look like one I would want.
        Erich
        Hi Erich, thanks for replying. The one shown in Detlev's Vol 2 book is flat on the back, but does have the maker number on it and also shows a much more substantial pin, etc. Overall, I do not like this badge and will not be buying it ... unless someone can convince me otherwise ... Cheers, Torsten.

Comment

Save your money. This badge is a poor fake.
          pseudo-expert

Comment

Hi Don, thanks for your reply ... Cheers, Torsten.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
            X